Membership has its benefits! If you would like to become a Chamber member, please download and complete our Membership Form 2016.
The Lake Mills Area Chamber of Commerce provides benefits and services to enhance your business exposure and networking. If your business is a member of the Chamber your employees are members of the Chamber.
- Annual Fall Banquet
- Quarterly After-Hours Socials: Hosting, Co-Hosting and Attending Opportunities
- Committee work
- Members can be a part of the following committees: Marketing, Fall Festival, Classic Christmas & Tree Lighting, Business Development, Membership, Beautification, and Website.
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Members can volunteer to help at any of the following: Town & Country Days Parade, and Fall Festival of Color.
- Awards, Appreciation and Recognition.
Other Services and Benefits
- Free Listing and Link on www.lakemills.org Website
- Listing in Membership Directory in Visitor Guide
- Listed in Area Map
- Advertising Opportunities
- Free Publicity and Referrals
- New Business Welcome
- Group E-mails
Additional Retail Members Benefits
- Gift Certificate Program
- Budgeted Promotion items i.e., Parades, Holiday Promotions, and Events
- Merchants Holiday Open-House First Saturday of December
The Chamber promotes tourism for economic benefits, community awareness and business opportunities.
- Manage Visitor Information Center
- Manage 24-hour Answering Line 920-648-3585
- Manage Website: www.lakemills.org
- Promote All Lake Mills Events
- Jefferson County Tourism Council
- Lake Mills Visitor Guide Book
- Maps and Brochures
The Chamber works to promote, enhance and celebrate the community’s quality of life.
- Lake Mills Chamber Website: www.lakemills.org
- Community Resource Center- L.D. Fargo Library
- Directional Signage
- Build Community Pride through Events:
- Town & Country Days Parade
- Shop Lake Mills Coupon Flyer
- Fall Festival of Color
- Visiting with Santa
- Classic Christmas
- Promotion Flyer for the Holidays
The Chamber is a voice for area businesses. We advocate for our members and promote business growth.
- Leadership roundtable discussions
- Revitalization Loan Program
- Available Space Inventory (Business Space and Demographics)
- Encourage Entrepreneurial Ventures
- Produce Official City/Chamber City Maps